During the last few years , technology has become an integral part of many businesses as they were forced to innovate, go online, and stand out from the crowd. Ethiqs’. specialist technology lawyers have been praised for their ability to understand and bring together their legal and technical knowledge, that results in practical legal solutions for our clients that not only makes business sense but helps to protect and optimise the value of their technology.
We act for businesses in all stages of their technology journey, from inventors and start-ups to corporate household names.
Technology law is a fast-paced and diverse field of law and we have served a wide range of sectors including Information Technology (IT); Fitness, Navigation, Biosciences technology; Specialist App and Software Developers, Web Developers, Artificial Intelligence (AI); FinTech, and Cloud Solution Providers to name a few.
Some of the things we can help with:
- Bespoke agreements;
- Licensing technology with traditional license agreements and new models such as SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) models;
- Research and Development collaborations with protected IP;
- Commercialising research and university spin-out companies;
- Terms and Conditions for Applications;
- Managed Services Agreements;
- Support Agreements and SLA’s (Service Level Agreements);
- End User License Agreements.